Gas Fireplace Installation & Service Technician
Deadline for application is TBD
Phone: 401-421-5815 x214Gas Fireplace Installation & Service Technician
Brassworks Fine Home Details, Providence, RI
Excellent opportunity to earn good money, paid holidays/vacation, medical benefits, 401K and a flexible schedule! Brassworks Fine Home Details is a family owned company that specializes in custom fireplace packages. We are looking for a highly motivated fireplace service technician to join our team in Providence, RI. We will provide you with the necessary training and assist you in obtaining industry licenses. If you are interested in becoming part of our team, please email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Provide a high level of customer service to home owners, interior designers, architects and contractors that trust Brassworks to manage their fireplace projects.
• Locate, read and understand manufacturer installation manuals and specifications to be able to install and service multiple lines of gas and wood fireplace equipment, including stoves, inserts, zero clearance appliances, gas log burners and fire pits.
• Use the product-specific training to perform successful on-site inspections, installations and service appointments for our great customers.
• Interact with Brassworks sales team and support staff by phone, by email, and in-person with strong ability to listen and communicate accurate information.
• Serve as a liaison with manufacturers to trouble-shoot technical issues and recommend solutions.
• Flexible full-time schedule.
• Hard-working, detail oriented and organized.
• Excellent problem solving, communications and mechanical skills.
• Ability to read and understand manufacturer installation manuals.
• Ability to lift 80+ pounds.
• Good driving record.
• Comfortable working at heights.
• Familiarity with hand-held power tools.
• Experience in the hearth, construction or HVAC industry a plus.
• Education – High School or equivalent.
• Valid Driver's License.